Thursday, August 9, 2012

Back!

Sorry for delay in posts! I was on vacation with family to California, Pepper was visiting along with guest, swamped with work, and I was waiting on my sewing table. Throw in there Marian Days and Nghiep/Jason/Nathan/Peper (identity crisis much?) coming home. On top of it all- misplaced memory card reader.Promise I do have projects to be posted though! Please be patient with me! Meanwhile here are some pictures I'll share-
Some decoration my cousins and I made for tea ceremony.  The red one was made of those balls and crepe paper cut into rectangles. The white one was made from coffee filters alone. It took 6 filters for 1 sphere. I made a flower with a stem with the filters and attached 2 stems together to make one long stem with flowers at each end. Put 3 of them together and voila!
Cheesing it up in the booth!
Here are my Canadian family whom I visit every 2-3 yearsish.  Thank heavens it has only been 1.5 years since I've last seen them. Love love love. Left to right is Boo, Mario, Princess Peach, and Bowser. Love to death!

Disney Dowtown wouldn't be right without some Minnie&Micky ears!

No comments:

Post a Comment