lyrica nylon, spandex, or bathing suit fabric ~1/4 yd of two different colors
old bra (nothing too thick or padded -won't fit under machine!)
thread, pins, sewing machine etc
2. Fold in half right sides together and sew to make a tube.
3. Turn the tube right side out.
5. Link one piece to the other
6. Lay the 2 pieces on top of your bra and pin the middle overlap to keep in place. You may need to cut your bra in the middle because
9. Flip the everything over so it covers all seams and sew down the edge. Stretch the fabric across as you do this to make the twist more visible.
11. Again sew a tube. Pull the tube through one cup to line up the edges of the tube and twisted piece. Sew it down so the 2 pieces are attached.
13. With out sides together sew the two back pieces together. Because of the clasps it will still fit and can be adjusted.